Happy New Year 2015 Wishes for Wife (SMS,Messages,Quotes)

To greet on the most auspicious day of the year, here is the best happy new year 2015 wishes for wife. Greet these new year SMS, Messages, Quotes to your lovely wife and celebrate new year 2015. New Year 2015 is coming and you will be definitely searching for  something special for  your wife for greeting purpose.

Check out below for the latest happy new year 2015 wishes messages / poem / sms  for wife and share it by whatsapp message or facebook message etc.

happy new year 2015 images lovers wishes for wife



Best collection: New Year 2015 Greetings

Happy New Year 2015 Wishes for Wife

Here I have collected latest Happy New Year 2015 Wishes for Wife. You can copy these text new year 2015 messages for wife and share it with your wife to greet her a delicious happy new year 2015.


Years come and pass but what it takes to make them worthwhile is someone’s unconditional love, wonderful memories and zest offered to live them fully.
You have given me all of these and much more in 2014 and I know there will be more to come from you in 2015.

Guide Μe like the stars when the moon disappears οn dark nights Αnd walk with Μe side by side when others leave Μy hand. Βe there to Μake my year Αhead more Βeautiful.

As we enter into another year, there will be a change in the calendar but I know despite change, one thing that will always remain constant is your love for me.


We Ηate, We lοve. We fight, We Μake up. We Αre sad and we Αre Happy.
Sοme people leave Τhis world and sοme learn tο move on.
Sο this new Υear lets treasure Αnd value people Αround us Αnd show them we care.
Ηappy New year Μy beloved!

God could not come down on earth and so he has sent a sweet angel like you to take care of me.Make the coming year more beautiful with your angelic ways, my sweetheart.

You have been a constant support and my strength throughout and I know 2015 will only see this support growing and you love exceeding more than the affection you have showered me in the past.


Guide me like the stars when the moon disappears on dark nights and walk with me side by side when others leave my hand. Be there to make my year ahead more beautiful.

With the change in calendar, there will be new changes, new hopes and new dreams but a dream that will remain unchanged since the time I have seen you will be the wish to spend my entire lifetime with you.



Hope you liked our article for happy new year 2015 wishes for wife, kindly share this article of happy new year wishes for wife with your friends and enjoy with us !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check my new blog for daily updates !!!

Check CBSE 10th Result 2015 www.cbseresults.nic.in